Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Checklist for purchasing agricultural land in Karnataka/Bangalore


DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST FOR PURCHASING AGRICULTURAL LAND IN KARNATAKA/BANGALORE


1.  Mother/Parental Deed – to trace the origin of the property


2.  Relevant conveyance deeds


3.  Grant Certificate, if any


4.  Family trees (if required)


5.  Relevant mutations records


6.  Record of Rights


7.  Survey map


8.  Village map


9.  Agarband, Tippani


10. Index of land


11. Nil tenancy certificate


12. Nil acquisition certificate from a competent authority


13. Endorsement from Tasildar confirming that there is nothing pending under section 79 (A) and (B) of the Karnataka Land Reforms Act


14. An endorsement from a competent authority stating that the land is not a grant land


15. If it is a land grant, permission from competent authority to be obtained


16. Certificate for change of survey number, if any


17. Latest tax paid receipt


18. Encumbrance certificate


19. Present possession


The above checklist is only guidelines and not exhaustive list.

Related Articles:
Prepared by: S. Hemanth
Advocate at Hemanth & Associates
Email: legal@hemanthassociates.com

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear sir, my father is an agriculturist(30yrs) ,having Pahani but in 2006 due to financial crisis sold the land. Shall he able to purchase agri.lands with producing old pahani.please guide us

    ReplyDelete
  7. i m purchased the agriculture land but . i have facing the some problems to register that land so please guide me. from phone call

    ReplyDelete
  8. daer sir what is the policy for where the land is purchased in joint family system and registered in the elder brother's name and the family is divided how this property shuold distributed omong the four brothers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good day everyone, two months ago  I was diagnosed with (urethral cancer), which had caused me a great deal of pain and pressure on my bladder. My doctor insisted that there was no other choice but to go under the knife. So everyday I was online searching for herbal medication. I never want to undergo any surgery. so. I have so many testimonies on how they were healed by dr. Imoloa herbal medication. without wasting time i contacted him (dr. Imoloa). on how to get the herbal remedies. I received the herbal package in less than a month, and I followed the steps and procedure on how I should be taking it. and one months later I was scheduled for an ultrasound check: it was shocking. The cancer had completely gone, I had consulted my doctor and canceled the surgery and with your dedicated counseling guidance I managed to completely treat the urethral cancer, along with the pain and anxiety that this condition had inflicted on me. a big thanks to God almighty, thank you Dr. Imoloa for the powerful herbal medication you have to cure people. you reach him on  Email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete